Sunday 8 July 2012

Putting an end to procrastination . . .

And so the dissertation research begins . . . finally!

As I've previously mentioned, my dissertation topic is around the way that printmaking is seen by the younger generations. my actual question is whether printmaking is still seen as a relevant medium by younger illustrators. So far I've managed to track down some books and some quotes that I can debate but I also need some opinions and so hopefully that's where YOU come in. I've set up a few questions around the area, the majority are yes/no with the option to expand your answer and I would be extremely  grateful if you could take a minute or two to respond to them. It doesn't matter if you have an art background or not, are a practising printmaker or not, the broader range the better! So help me out and be happy knowing you've made a poor, struggling student smile :) Thanks! (In advance).

Printmaking in the modern age questionnaire.


No comments:

Post a Comment