Monday 13 August 2012

Dissertation? What dissertation?

At the start of the summer, I vowed to be organised with my dissertation and not leave it until last minute. .
I tried, am still trying but in the meantime here are some illustrations i've been working on . . . ah the art of procrastination!

Experimenting with graphic linework an watercolour.

Wizard of Oz inspired illustration - continuing experiments with linework and limited colour.

Latest illustration Chief of Fun.
Definitely becoming more comfortable and happy in my style of work ... or maybe i'm just telling myself that to make up for the lack of dissertation I have! Any feedback welcome!

*Sidenote*:
I also completed my first (sort of) real world commission, a good friend of mine is aiming to complete a 7 day trek in aid of Parkinsons UK this October. I've done the poster for him and would be incredibly grateful to anyone who could help him along on this incredible journey for an extremely worthy cause. Simply visit rjhughes.co.uk/ to find out more or donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment